Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Scam o' da' Month (Hidden From Morons)

I'm a big fan of things that are cheap. In this case, I found a way to get free food for three weeks! Jut go to http://www.rubios.com/beachclub/ and sign up. On your birthday you will receive a coupon in your email for $7.00 off at Rubio's with no purchase necessary. The coupon lasts about 20 days, and I just kept reprinting them and using one everyday. I figure I got about 15 free meals total, and I just kept going to different locations on different days, since Rubio's are springing up all over, they are easy to find. To keep eating free, just set-up dummy email accounts and keep joining the beach club. If you are smart and stagger your visits every few months or so you can eat for free a whole bunch of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment